* Chapter 1-2: King Ahasuerus, the most powerful and wealthy man, rejected by his Queen. Vashti depose. Esther enthroned as Queen under secrecy.
* Chapter 3: Haman’s malicious plot against all Jews because of Mordecai’s refusal.
* Chapter 4: Mordecai’s command to Esther as Queen
* Chapter 5-7: Esther meets the King; Haman’s caught red-handed
* Chapter 8-9: The Jews rescued; their enemies destroyed
* Chapter 10: Mordecai honoured to the highest position
8 Mordecai also gave him a copy of the written decree issued in Susa for their destruction, that he might show it to Esther and explain it to her and command her to go to the king to beg his favor and plead with him on behalf of her people. 9 And Hathach went and told Esther what Mordecai had said. 10 Then Esther spoke to Hathach and commanded him to go to Mordecai and say, 11 “All the king’s servants and the people of the king’s provinces know that if any man or woman goes to the king inside the inner court without being called, there is but one law—to be put to death, except the one to whom the king holds out the golden scepter so that he may live. But as for me, I have not been called to come in to the king these thirty days.”
For Such A Time
“Do not think to yourself that in the king’s palace you will escape any more than all the other Jews. 14 For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”…16 “Go, gather all the Jews to be found in Susa, and hold a fast on my behalf, and do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my young women will also fast as you do. Then I will go to the king, though it is against the law, and if I perish, I perish.”
The Absence Of…
God and Prayer
* With or without us, God will fulfil his purpose
* Are we in harmony with Jesus’ called
> We are called to God, not just to salvation, but much more! (Rom.8:4; Eph.2:10)
* We need not be foolish or careless, but we must be willing
> Always be ready (1 Pt. 3:15-16)
> The Holy Spirit will guide you (Matt.10:19-20)
* Do you want to have a piece of the action?
> God invites us to be partners with Him. (2 Cor.5:11,20; 1 Pt.2:9-12)
Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI)
Account #: 464937
* Copyright License – 31/07/2021
* Song@Select Advance – 31/07/2021
* Streaming License – 31/07/2021