Join us for a Jesus-centered, life-giving, virtual conference for every woman. This virtual experience will include Celebration Sessions with powerful messages and worship opportunities, great giveaways, prayer, and interactive elements!
• Thrive 2020 Virtual Experience – “Together as ONE”
– Theme Verse: “Together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.” – Romans 15:6-7 (ESV)
• Saturday, October 3 at 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
– Featured Guests: Craig Groeschel, Bianca Olthoff, Alex Seeley, Andi Andrew Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber-Trevor Gerstmann (emcees)
• Powerful Celebration Sessions with Featured Guests, Giveaways, Shopping, & Interactive Elements
• For every woman, ages 12-112!
• $7 Event Pass
• ALL VIEWERS of the Thrive 2020 Virtual Experience must register: btgthriveconference.org
• Watch individually, with friends in your home, and/or attend a church watch party event!*
• Each registrant will receive a link to the conference approximately 15 minutes before the event’s starting time.
• The minimal cost for Thrive 2020 Virtual Experience registrations is made possible because of generous sponsors!
• Following the Thrive 2020 Virtual Experience, registrants will be able to access sessions on-demand via their event pass link until November 1!
• Registration links are non-refundable, non-shareable, and non-transferable, as they are connected to your personal ticket ID.
• ALL CURRENT THRIVE 2020 REGISTRATIONS (this includes attendees and exhibitors) will be allocated to Thrive 2021. We will send new Thrive 2021 e-confirmations to all attendees in the coming weeks.
• Join us October 1-2, 2021, at the St. Cloud River’s Edge Convention Center.
• Contact a local hotel immediately to update or book room reservations for 2021. See 2021 hotel blocks at btgthriveconference.org.
• Various churches across Minnesota will be hosting Thrive 2020 Virtual Experience watch parties. Learn how: btgthriveconference.org.
• Contact us if your church would like to host a watch party, and we will post details to btgthriveconference.org to where anyone can RSVP to attend!
• Want to attend a watch party? Check the website routinely to see updates of what churches will be hosting parties!
• All watch party attendees will need to have a Thrive 2020 Virtual Experience event pass.
• By August 1, The Bridge Shop will have Thrive products available to purchase ONLINE!
SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can be featured as a Thrive 2020 Virtual Experience sponsor or exhibitor!