1. Prior to pairing, please ensure the following conditions are met:
a. The USB dongle must be plugged into the StreamTV device and the StreamTV device must be turned on.
b. 2x new AAA batteries must be correctly inserted into the remote control.
2. If the remote control’s LED flashes red for approximately 15 secs, this indicates that the remote control is either, 1.) not paired with the new dongle or 2.) too far from the StreamTV device for it to receive the signal.
3. Position the remote about 3 ft. (1 meter) away from the powered StreamTV device.
4. Press and hold the center “OK” button for 7 seconds. Once the remote control has paired with the new dongle, the LED indicator will rapidly flash red then turn off.
5. Release the “OK” button. Your remote control will now be paired and ready for normal use with your StreamTV device.