Uplinx Report Tool for Cisco Unified Communications: Generate as-built documentation and phone inventory reports for Cisco Unified Communications, easily and in no time.
Uplinx Report Tool for Cisco Unified Communications saves you time by automatically producing customized professional reports in HTML, Excel, CSV, Windows Help and WORD format in minutes – a task that otherwise takes many hours. Reports can be scripted and generated nightly. Templates can be customized to suite your coroporate image or other needs.
Generate complete Cisco reports, as-built documentation, phone inventories, audit reports for:
– Cisco Unified Communications Manager
– Cisco Unity Connection – CUC
– Cisco Unified Presence Server CUPS – IM and Presence Service IMP
– Cisco Unified Contact Center Express – UCCX
– Cisco Unified Computing System – UCS
– Cisco Emergency Responder – CER Configuration report
– Cisco Expressway
– VMware Configuration report for VMware server and Virtual Machines
– InformaCast config reports
– Provisioned Users Reports per end-user on phones, voicemail and extension settings.
– Cisco Phones Inventory Phone Inventory – Asset: serial, model, MAC, certificates, registration status and switch location per Cisco phone.
– Cisco Meeting Server (CMS). Configuration report.
– Audit (Comparison) reports. Find, monitor or audit any configuration changes to Cisco CUCM, CUC.
Report Tool videos:
– Report Tool advanced features: https://vimeo.com/351613280
– Generate a UCCX Report: https://vimeo.com/351615982
– Generate a CUCM report: https://vimeo.com/351997721
– Phone Inventory Report for Cisco asset management: https://vimeo.com/351998421
And of course, see all info about Report Tool here: http://www.uplinx.com/reporttool.
You could be missing out on some great tools for managing Cisco phone systems. See the full range of products at http://www.uplinx.com