Flat / Apartment for sale in Doncaster for £90,000

To find out more about this property click: http://haart.co.uk/HRT030976884 or contact Doncaster on 01302 341770 or E-Mail: doncaster@haart.co.uk Whether you need some assistance in the retirement years or looking for alternative options in living arrangements, Swallowdale will offer all the…

Flat / Apartment for sale in Doncaster for £90,000

Source

0
(0)

To find out more about this property click:

http://haart.co.uk/HRT030976884

or contact Doncaster on 01302 341770
or E-Mail: doncaster@haart.co.uk

Whether you need some assistance in the retirement years or looking for alternative options in living arrangements, Swallowdale will offer all the options you need. The properties are two bedrooms with underfloor heating and modern kitchen and bathrooms. The property is of course leasehold and there are ground rents, service charges and management fees to paid on certain monthly/yearly arrangements. The shared ownership is for 75% and there is NO RENT to be paid on the remaining 25%. The facilities are pet friendly and there are communal gardens, parking and various on-site facilities such as a cafeteria, hair salon, daily activities and even a guest suite for families who may be travelling a distance to visit the complex. We appreciate there may be many questions regarding this property so please feel free to call the office on 01302 341770 so that we can help you with your enquiry. The property has a FIXED PRICE of ?90,000 as this is backed up by a RICS valuation so can not be sold for anymore or any less due to the arrangements of the shared ownership.

Facility Entrance

The main building is entered via a secure electric door system which has fob access for residents and staff. On the ground floor there is the managers office and the cafe/restaurant and communal living areas. There are lifts and stairs to provide access to the first floor which is where the flat is located

Flat Entrance

The entrance to the flat is located on the first floor

Inner Hall

The inner hall provides access to both bedrooms, lounge, shower room and a generous sized store cupboard

Lounge/Diner 17’5×11’0 (5.31m x 3.35m)

UPVC windows overlooking the communal gardens and access to the kitchen

Kitchen 11’0x7’2 (3.35m x 2.18m)

Worktop surfaces, various high gloss wall and base units, integral electric oven, electric hob, stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a fridge and there is vinyl flooring

Bedroom One 12’11×11’0 (3.94m x 3.35m)

Rear facing UPVC window and access to the bathroom

Bedroom Two 11’11×7’9 (3.63m x 2.36m)

Rear facing UPVC window

Bathroom

Wetroom style suite comprising of a low level WC, hand wash basin, shower area and complementary tiling

Communal Areas/Gardens

The site has a fantastic sized and very well maintained communal garden

0 / 5. 0

Leave a Reply