Increasingly, workers expect their retirement plans to help them not only save, but also generate and manage income through retirement. It is no longer sufficient to ask simply, “How much is enough?” when planning for retirement. Instead, the same — or greater — effort must be put into helping workers understand how their savings translate into monthly income and whether this will meet retirement goals and objectives. During this one-hour webinar, we will explore the range of lifetime income solutions, what it is like for plan sponsors to include such solutions, whether the recent SECURE Act has the potential to encourage greater adoption by plan sponsors, and how other countries are addressing the retirement income challenge.
* Brendan Curran, CFA, Managing Director, Head of U.S. DC Investment Strategy, State Street Global Advisors
* Kevin Hanney, Senior Director, Pension Investments, Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX)
* The Honorable Seth Harris, former Acting Secretary and Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor
* David C. John, Senior Strategic Policy Advisor, AARP
* Tamiko Toland, Head of Annuity Research, CANNEX USA
* Han Yik, Head of Institutional Investors, World Economic Forum
Moderator: Angela Antonelli, Research Professor and Executive Director, Georgetown University Center for Retirement Initiatives